Recreational Rules - January 2017
You can download a copy here.
1) Team withdrawal deadlines:
a) May 1 to May 15th - Full team entry fees
b) After May 15th - Full team entry fees plus a fine of $500.00
2) A Recreational Team may call up a maximum of 4 players for a game from one or combination of lower teams. A player is restricted to 6 call ups in a season.
3) Any game that is canceled or abandoned for weather, field or match official issues will be rescheduled by the League. Teams will be sent 2 dates that are within 2 weeks of the original date and team will have 72 hours to select their preferred date.
4) Teams are permitted to reschedule 1 game in a season. The request must be made at least 10 days prior to the game. The new details for the game must be agreed upon within a week of the request.
5) Red and Yellow cards that are earned in a game that is abandoned will stand.