District Competitive Rules for teams playing C1 to C5.
You can download a copy of the District Competitive Rules here.
Summary of Rule Changes for the 2017 Season:
1) Teams withdrawal deadlines:
a) May 1st to 15th -liable for team entry fees plus a fine of $500.00
b) After May 15th - Full team fees plus a fine of $500.00 to $1000.00
c) After June 1st - Full team fees plus a fine of $1000.00
2) Play Up permits can be done through the OCSL website or on the paper form and submitted to the Match Official.
3) District Competitive teams can call up 4 players during a game from one or any combination of lower level teams. A player can only play up to a DC team 6 times in a season.
4) C1 and C2 teams can designate a reserve team. This must be a competitive team from within their own club. A team can use 6 reserve players per game and there is no restriction on the number of times a reserve player can play up to that team.
5) When games are canceled or abandoned because of the weather, field or match official issues, teams will be given 2 dates that are within a 2 week period of the game. Teams then have 72 hours to selected their preferred date.
6) District Competitive teams may only request one reschedule 1 game during the season. They must make the request at least 10 days prior to the game and the new game details must be agreed upon within a week of the request.
7) A team will be declared defunct if they default 2 back to back games that are more than 6 days apart or if they default 3 games in a season.
8) Red and Yellow cards that are earned in a game that is abandoned will stand.