Regional Rules 2018
You can download a copy of the Rules and Regulations here
Summary of Rule Changes:
1) Teams may call up a maximum of 6 players for a game. Players may play up to a regional team unlimited times in a season.
Call Up Cheat Sheet
- Premier teams are allowed to call up a maximum of 6 players per game.
- Premier teams can call up players from any lower team within their own club unlimited times in the season.
- There is no restriction on the number of times a player can play up to a Premier team within their own club
- After Aug 1stthere is no restriction on the number of players Premier teams can call up per game.
- Teams wishing to use a player from another club need to obtain a Temporary Eligibility Permit from their District Office.
- A player is limited to 3 TEP’s per season.
- If a team would like to give a non-registered player a trial, the team can apply for a Trial Registration Permit with their District Office
- This player must not be registered anywhere
- This permit is good for 3 games in 30 days
- A player is limited to 2 TRP’s in a season, and they must be with different clubs.
Trial Permit Information - A Trial Registration Permit allows an unregistered player to play 3 games on a specified team within a club on a Trial basis or all the games in a tournament.
Temporary Eligibility Permit Information - A TEP allows a registered player to play a game with a team from a different club than the club they are registered with. The team must be playing at a higher Age/ Division level than the registered player.