Administrator Job now Available
OCSL Administrator – League Operations
The Ottawa Carleton Soccer League is looking for a person to fill the full-time, short term, position of Administrator – League Operations. It is desired that this person be a post-secondary student, preferably one that will be returning to school in September. This person should be someone who can handle high-stress situation as well as be very detail oriented. This person should be able to work well in a team environment as well as independently.
Responsibilities and Expected Tasks:
- Scheduling and rescheduling of games
- Checking and tracking of game sheets
- Checking and tracking player registrations
- Other data entry and tracking as required
- Some office administrative tasks (answering phones, responding to emails etc)
- Customer service
- Other tasks as assigned
- Post-secondary student
- Soccer experience
- High attention to detail
- Works well in a team
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Fluency in Microsoft Office Suite of programs is essential
Compensation and Working Conditions:
This is a full time, short term position. The successful candidate will be expected to work 40 hours a week. The wage will be $13.00 per hour. The candidate will be expected to work approximately one evening and/or weekend a month.
Expected start date is early May 2016. The successful candidate would be expected to work until the end of August.
Applications are due by Monday April 25th 2016
To apply, please submit your resume to:
General Manager, Ottawa Carleton Soccer League
Please put the job title in your subject line. Please no phone calls or drop ins.
We thank all applicants, but only selected for interviews will be contacted.